• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

First Day Of Therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicwhite

Policy Enforcement
so all went well. She stressed to me that I'm hurting and not lazy. That I wasn't given the love a child deserves and that is why I ran away from bullying and life in general. She also said anyone that has been thru what I have would have PTSD.

She seems really nice and she knows her stuff from her own experience, she dealt with depression for years. She says that between the right dosage of antidepressants and therapy I will be able to look at it thru a different angle.

Bravo, sonic white!
I think therapists who have experienced at least some of what we have are SO much better than the ones' who have only "observed" clients. My own opinion of course. My own therapist has been through a lot, and keeps on "chasing" ways to help people.

I think you are off to a good start! She is right about the right antidepressant dose, and therapy bringing you far! That's been my experience from the time I started both!

Best of blessings!
AKJ

I told her about my kratom usage and I told her I didn't want the pdoc to know because he trusts me on three mg of clonazepam a day so I don't need negative ads on how kratom is bad for you and since I'm using for my legs I didn't need him to doubt that I take the klonopin right.

She agreed. She wants to see me every week for about two months. Then once I get my truck fixed I'll be able to see her when I want. I truly like her style. She has been thru the mud, she knows pain. She knows I'm not just being lazy and blaming myself for all of this but that I am a special person meant to be here on the Earth for a purpose.

I think spending time with her and doing as she says will lead me into a better life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back