• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

First Timer - In PTSD Treatment For Last Three Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to you all out there, my name is Adrian and I live in S. Wales UK. I'm 52 and have been treated for PTSD for the last 3 years after suffrering a breakdown. What triggered my PTSD off was a series of events including finding a relative hanging and this threw up traumatic stuff that had happened right back to when I saw a dead baby wrapped in newspaper and thought I was going to be killed when I was 7yrs old.
I'm coming out the other side now and hope to get back to work in the next couple of months.
Enough about me, this is a great site and I've got a lot of inspiration from it.

Adrian, Hello to you too, out there, and Welcome Aboard. Lots more inspiration for you to come by here.

Glad you found us Adrian, and it's always good for me when I hear that a fellow sufferer is in and committed to his/her treatment. My best to you, and again Welcome.

Hope

thanks for the welcome everybody. This is the first time I've had any communication with fellow sufferers since being diagnosed, glad I took the plunge now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back