• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

For All Enthusiastic Listeners To Music

• Thread starter Deleted member 27340
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 27340

The site last.fm is amazing for keeping the artists you like organized in your library, getting recommendations for artists you may like on your home page based on your previously liked artists, searching the tags for specific genres to find more of something you like, learning about artists, listening to radios (8tracks is great for this, @Ariane recommended it to me) and, if you like, discussing in forums.

I've found so many great bands and artists through last.fm, and I love it when I discover a genre or an era (or both) that I like and can just search it on there and find more similar bands. Such as late 70's and 80's British post-punk bands like The Cure, Joy Division and Bauhaus. Especially Joy division. Gotta love the depressive moods, high basses and dark lyrics :P

Anyway, I just thought I'd share these two sites for anyone interested and then we can discuss music because music is always an option when all else fails. At least to me, it is.

Oh darn it! I accidentally put in the wrong email address. Now I need to register for it again, hopefully getting it all correct this time.

I'll probably not follow much people because I don't like the thought of that (can't explain why, music is just personal so I like to control what people know of my music taste lol :P ), but I love discussing music.

@Cashew Nice to see you too :hug: You're welcome!

Oh, that's sucks, @SheilaKathy . You'll probably get it right now that you're aware

I'm enjoying listening. Thanks for sharing this info. It is showing me a wider selection of the genre I love to listen to (Contemporary Christian).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back