• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

For Those Going Through Anger - PTSD Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
whitewolf,
You are not alone. I hear you well. I remember too well. It hurts to think & "be". It will not go away & neither can we. We must persevere and tell as many people as we can, in whatever way we can. We will have more bad days than good no doubt, but we
have to hang on. We are linked to one another in pain. We must help one another thru the bad moments to the tolerable moments and simply know we are not alone. You are not alone.

DL, you are right in that writing is a powerful tool, and things do slip out, just as you have done above.

Do you feel being an extremist with matters helps you, or hinders you?

What can you do to help yourself take a more relaxed approach to your tasks and thinking?

No, being an extremist is not my choice, it's just without the sense of a tomorrow, I feel I have to get things done today, or they will never get done, thanks for the notice, I will keep my extremes in check or at the very least, notice them so eventually I will slow down.
Of late I have however, slowed and feel much much much more relax.
Again, thanks for the insight,,,

Its great that your feeling a bit more relaxed... that only helps you manage your anxieties that much better. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back