• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Poll For Those With Ptsd: Do You Have Chronic Pain?

Do you have chronic pain?

• Yes

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • No

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cast my vote (f*ck yes). It would be interesting to compare against the general population after more people respond (so far definitely higher incidence of chronic pain in this bunch).

I started with chronic pain. It took a long while to get it linked to developmental/complex trauma trauma stuff. Given the reading I've done on the issue (a lot), I think it is pretty likely that most people who suffer from fibromyalgia and various somataform disorders probably have some level of unresolved trauma at the root of them.

I also started with chronic pain. I have back pain that can be horrid, but I don't want another surgery.

My pain is chronic, has gotten worse in the last year.. am aware that the job I am on now, is a constant trigger for me... feels like it comes from all directions... and don't have time to sort it out... am retiring any day now... can not wait to have the luxury of being able to break it down and get out from under this toxic stuff I am doing to my body... great forum . Will be checking back to read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back