1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

For you Anthony!

Discussion in 'Supporter Discussion' started by Jen, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Hi Anthony you must have broad shoulders! You are doing great taking on this forum it must be hard and challenging to have PTSD as well as cop a bit of flak every now and then. Make sure you dont let it get you down you are doing great and thank you to yourself and Kerri Anne for being there!
    Jen

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Thanks Jen, much appreciated. Yer... with the amount of nonsense some individuals wish to empart upon here and disrupt those who really do want support and help, my teflon coating is getting thicker to let it slide off nowadays. I am only human, and do take offence to some if it is more personal from someone I know, but straight out twits, I pretty much call them a twit and be done with it now.

Hopefully some of these people will find their own resolution one day, and the door is always open for them if they really want to knuckle down and heal themselves.

4. permban0008

permban0008 Policy Enforcement Banned

Thanks Jen,

You are welcome. Yeah, he does have a tough hide but like he says, some things still bother him. He just deals with them a lot better than he used to. Mind you that skill hasn't translated to driving in the car with him.

Anyhow, speaking of taking care. I have just been give the short shift from Anthony to get to bed, it is late after all.