1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Found a good point!

Discussion in 'Accomplishments' started by madjon, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madjon

madjon Active Member

found a good point about all the poo ive been through over the years, the demons that have tormented me for years have left me a bit of a tough old boot at times, so when a pile of poo fell on me i didnt even blink, doesnt even match up to the pains and visions i have dealt with for years, so good point of being a bit nuts, the average poo can look a bit mild after going to hades. but i still managed to stab meself in the head with a chair today which wound me up something rotten,lol, demons from hades no worries, but chairs their different they can wind me up, all ruddy silly. lol seen the new smilies, :smoking:

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

That is kinda funny at the same time.... thinking about poo falling on you... I am wondering exactly what situation you were in to have poo fall on you???

:think:

4. piglet

piglet Well-Known Member

I hope you washed your hands!! :biggrin:

5. madjon

madjon Active Member

lol, ok local saying, something bad happens, could be referred to as a big pile of poo, or a big pile of s;it fell out the sky and landed on me, or the old favourite sh;t happens. with many variations on the theme, lol, could have phrased last post better having re read it, could be taken i was cleaning out a long drop or something. but was referring to general bad things happening.

6. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Ah... I was wondering that myself... and took a 50/50 chance on whether it was retoric or actual...

7. YoungAndAngry

YoungAndAngry Well-Known Member

same here... i was left pretty speechless after i read that first post,

8. madjon

madjon Active Member

ok in the interests of international relations here are a few common words that change depending on where you are. cant remember many at the moment but heres a few.

petrol station - garage - service station - servo

packet of cigarettes - pack of fags - ciggy - smokes

feel free to add any which may be useful. been a while since i was in aus, so memories not up to much on language at the moment.