• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Frustrated With Doctors-Waiting Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

logan

Asked my wife to call my orthopeaic surgeon
well i was out cutting logs in the driveway and ask if my C.T> scan had come in
She just had the file on her desk,they had just sum one cancelled could i be there in a 10er easy for me any way she owes but that's other story
so and the doctor butted heads again
told him two put in three titanium plates and screws because last time i brook all of the screw on the two plates
this time he fuse the ankle and only put one plate and screws well they all broke again from just walking around the office He blames on my smoking so the bone won't
heal that's a joke because i broken a hell alot bones in my life scull factures fingers out side radis rigt arm albow ribs tibaul
so now it's the waitng game till friday i'm goning for orscope to see the real truth why i'm not healing
Hell i just 50 last week and fine doning about that
and until this year and that last operation i chewed up the new hires which are 20's plus from the army
So now it's the waiting game that pulls my triggers
Thank for this Vent:think:

well friday's did and gone flroroscope same conclusion yep the metal is broken
but we did find another bone broken that was subposted to be fused hey were the air cast for anther coulpe months darn it's only the four cast i'v been in 12 months what the hell
besides that the frim i work for took over 100.000.00 hit because i wasn't their and my family
still blames on my smoking ypu i tryed bring up the report from sunny book hospail
he dam well knows he didn't ansewer the penats request for more pl,ate because they broke before
logan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back