• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

*fun?* help needed for a new e-mail address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookoffee

MyPTSD Pro
I haven't posted for almost a year or maybe more. Here is a quick update:

I was granted SSDI in July of 2015, I kicked my wife out middle to end of last year, filed for divorced and granted a divorce in my behavior. I have been living alone with my three cats and a special needs dog. I was able to make a budget and finance a new car.

I applied for college and will be starting this fall. I am returning for Culinary Arts - Pastry Chef. My end goal is to open a non-profit bakery.

I want to start working part time to save for classes. I just made the decision last night and today my best friend called to let me know that a clinician that I worked with at a Mental Health agency is looking for a part time office manager.

She is in dire need and knows I was with this agency for 15 years. I told him I was busy for the day and I would be home after 5. He told the clinician this and no more than an hour had past and she was leaving me a voicemail to call her and she will play phone tag with me till we connect.

I left her a message at 5pm when I returned home and she hasn't call me back. I have her e-mail and want to send my resume` and cover letter for her to be able to read before returning my call.

I just finished changing my last name and need a new e-mail address with my new name. I am using my first name and my new last name but I need to add more and I am stumped!

I am so fried and cant come up with something professional to add that hasn't already been taken by Gmail.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions? Coffee?

I use my first and last name with the word inbox after it. Not sure if that is helpful to you or not.

Very happy to know that things are working out well for you. As I recall you were put through the wringer. Congratulations on your successes!

Thank you. I ended up using Org for Organizations.

Yes, she did put me through the wringer and still tries but I now know where she ends and I begin. I am feeling focused, determined and confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back