1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Getting Back to It....

Discussion in 'Social' started by wildfirewildone, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:crazy-eye Ouch! I have been trying to get exercising since I got home from the hospital 2 weeks ago.......My neighbor wanted to get in on it...We did it once last week..on Monday.....Then she kept changing the time that she'd be able to do it...and I waited and no exercise the rest of the week....Realizing that... I decided a new approach....Sunday I called her up and told her that I'd be exercising starting on Monday at 15 minutes to 4 pm....and if she wanted to join me...fine....I did half the exercises myself yesterday and around noon- time as I had extra energy...Then she called me about 8 pm and asked if she could come over and exercise and I told her okay....she was here in 15 minutes....She said I didn't need to exercise with her if I didn't want [We are at my house--remember?] But I said I was game....so we did the exercises that I have a copy of from the hospital.....and away we went....It only takes about 20-25 minutes for the whole routine.....They are all sit down exercises ....I was just sitting here typing and I'm FEELING it!!!!!! I know it's not a good idea to exercise within 2 hours of going to bed.....So tomorrow I'll do them at my origially stated time at that's it!!!! We do them together and at my apartment so I guess I'll be having to do it at better time.....If she wants to do it together then I'm not waiting so late in the evening.....If I get started and do them all earlier than she makes time for it then I'm done for the day....I plan on keep on doing them as a healthy part of my day....:thumbs-up .....SPEAKING THE PEACE

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

That is great and stick with your routine, your neighbor will come around. Especially when she knows she has to do it at a certain time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar