• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Gift From A Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellabella44

MyPTSD Pro
I have a great group of friends that I met in a video game. A few days ago a game one of them was in went buy to play ( purchase the software and you dont have a monthly payment to be able to play) . Then most of the others also bought the software and got in the game as well. I said i wished i could go to , but had no cash as my husband is only one working right now.

And one of them bought me a digital download of the game!!!!! I have been missing for a while here because I have been able to play with my friends again :) I think it will help with my healing to be with them again like this. They have been really supportive of me during my breakdown and recovery.

I am a gamer too and know what it means to have such great in-game friends. I have had some for 7+ years now. What an awesome gift your friend got you! It is just so much more fun to participate in a game with your friends than to go solo. I hope you all have fun and lots of in-game success. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back