1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goal For The Day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ayesha, Dec 17, 2011.

1. The Albatross

The Albatross A product of decisions rather than circumstances Premium Member

Goal for the day? Sunshine, extra zzzz's and to have a hot and healthy meal waiting for my husband when he gets home.
    CaringMomma and AngelaMarie like this.
  2. AngelaMarie

AngelaMarie One moment at a time is the best I can do! Premium Member

My goal today is to rest and be able to get up and have a more productive day tomorrow. It seems I am able to be active about every other day now!
    CaringMomma likes this.
  3. The Albatross

Goal for the day... hmmm. My goal for today is to remember to listen to a streaming radio broadcast from south Florida tonight about PTSD after work.
    CaringMomma and AngelaMarie like this.
  4. Lionheart777

Lionheart777 Lion-hearted Survivor Premium Member

My goal for the day is to stay with my happy mood and try to enjoy it to it's fullest.
  5. wife of

wife of VIP Member

Mtv helping me to "Boogie" the nerves away...thats my aim for today to lose the bad case of nerves I have waiting for contact from the ball I sent rolling yesterday.
    CaringMomma likes this.
  6. goingonhope

goingonhope Member Premium Member

My goals now for the day is to find something to eat and to. .....Oops, these just went out the window as the phone rang and I must .......... .:confused:
    CaringMomma likes this.
  7. AngelaMarie

My goal is to take a shower, get dressed, put on my eye make-up and cook for me and the family. I have to push myself right now to feel better or the depression sets in worse.
    CaringMomma likes this.
  8. wife of

wife of VIP Member

To not let anyone spoil my new found sense of serene.
    Froggie, amethist and CaringMomma like this.
  9. CaringMomma

CaringMomma New Member

Way to go wife of!

Today, I will do my best to enjoy my birthday and just have fun, no matter what I am doing or feeling!
    Froggie, Nighthawlk, amethist and 2 others like this.
  10. Nighthawlk

Nighthawlk VIP Member Premium Member

imagesCAGLXFWC.jpg
    Happy Birthday:D

Today I my goal is to give the new Psychiatrist a chance.
  11. Ayesha

Ayesha Beautiful Disaster Staff Member Premium Member

Finish painting.

Start English Essay.

Practice dreaded and self-esteem lowering French.
    Froggie and CaringMomma like this.
  12. LostBear325

LostBear325 New Member

My goal today is to finish my dish in my World Cuisine class. I have a menu to complete and I am only half way through what I need to get done.
    Froggie and CaringMomma like this.
  13. LiamM

LiamM Banned Member

My goal is to get out of bed tomorrow morning. I really don't want tomorrow to come.
    CaringMomma and Froggie like this.
  14. soulofLC

soulofLC New Member

My goal is to clear some clutter and stay calm doing it.
    CaringMomma likes this.
  15. KP the nut

KP the nut Tigger is back Staff Member Premium Member

Oh dear, KP is going to lower the tone.

My goal for the day is not to get too merry (sh*t faced) tonight. :eek:
    soulofLC, CaringMomma and Meadowsweet like this.
  16. CaringMomma

CaringMomma New Member

Do not drink alcohol to calm my anxiety!
    AngelaMarie and KP the nut like this.
  17. amethist

amethist The Mystic Duck Staff Member Premium Member

Not to get ratty with hubby.

Not his fault his back hurts so much, and he has a face like he is eating nettle pie. :whistling:

Well it is partly his own fault, but he is male and thinks he does know better, than those who do actually know better than he does.

That does make sense, really.
    CaringMomma likes this.
  18. Ayesha

To take a nap in a cocoon of blankets. :sleep:
    Whitneys story and CaringMomma like this.
  19. LostBear325

LostBear325 New Member

My goal today is simply to stay awake. I kept having nightmares last night so I finally just gave up and stayed awake, and now I am paying for it. I have class until 4 and I am already crashing.
    CaringMomma likes this.
  20. KP the nut

KP the nut Tigger is back Staff Member Premium Member

To stay in the calm mood I am in at the moment, whilst achieving todays to do list.
    CaringMomma likes this.
  21. AngelaMarie

My goal is to sleep and also relax. I didn't realize how stressed I have been. I am starting to sleep and feel human again!!
    CaringMomma likes this.
  22. Ayesha

I had some classes today. But for the rest of the day I would like to relax, read my book the Hunger Games and do the dishes. Then sleep at 10 or so, and sleep deeply and warm. :)
    KP the nut and CaringMomma like this.
  23. CaringMomma

CaringMomma New Member

Ayesha- I've read all the Hunger Games books. I really enjoyed them. I hope that you enjoy then, too. I hope that you have a wonderful time relaxing and reading and sleeping.
    Ayesha likes this.
  24. NewDay770

NewDay770 New Member

I love this thread :) my goal for tomorrow is to write 5oo words as introduction to my essay--that is not easy at all.
    CaringMomma, AngelaMarie and Ayesha like this.
  25. The Albatross

Goal for the day... go in after hours, pressure wash a pool deck and leave in an empty building in the dark with my mother (who I am using for moral support) without freaking myself out. (Really. It will be the first time I tried it in 2 years or more). :O_o:
    CaringMomma, AngelaMarie and Ayesha like this.