• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Got A Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Learning
Hello out there! :hello:

I'd just like to tell everyone that I got a job last week. So far it seems great in that I have not felt out of my element yet. This is amazing because most social situations fill me with a sense of dread, but work has so far been an exception to that rule. Therefore, I'd say that my entire self-concept (cheesy, I know) changes when I'm employed and I realize that I really can hold a job. Even if what I do doesn't have purpose (which it does) just doing something with my time makes me feel better about myself. This will probably lead to me posting less. Anyhow, I'm really happy now, so I just wanted to share my joy.

:smile:

Flower

Hello Flower.

It's a wonderful thing to feel connected.
I have to say great job it's not an easy thing to do and you did it.
As far as posting less, as far as i'm concerned it's not how much you post it's
what you say when you do.
Take care.

Ken.

Congrats, Flower. I just recently found a job, too. I understand the feeling of being necessary and needed and it does feel wonderful. Especially when unemployment takes a lot of that away.

Keep up the good work.
Lisa

Thank you everyone for your well wishes! I am still (at the end of my first week) still happy at my work! Yay me!

Also, I think I just came out of moderation, which is totally cool because now I can use the chat! How much more good news can I stand? :P *bounces around*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back