1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Got Mad Again Today

Discussion in 'Social' started by Portabella, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

But Controlled myself. I told my husband for the third time that this friday was our one son's birthday. Well, he has to work from 11a-3p and then turn around and be back at work from 5p until close at 1am then by the time he does books an such be home at three a.m.. Well, I let him know that i had reminded him several times, and I could not believe he forgot. Oh well, my son loves me to death, so we will eat more cake without him. Just me him and the little guy.

But...then I reminded him that next thursday evening at 6:30 p.m. was our Kindergarteners spring concert. Oh he has to work, I ****in lost it. I gave him a look to take out a herd of elephants, went to the phone, called his mother and father and invited them to be supportive of their grandchild since their daddy cannot. They will be there. Then I packed the car, the kids and off to the country to eat and look at beauty. Home in time for him to leave. He looked at me like he knows his life is going to be hell for at least a couple of weeks. Yup.....I am that way. You never take your job over your family especially when your the damn boss at work, he could take the hour. Might as well spit in our face. I have nothing to say to him, and fear I will have nothing to say for a good long time. I guess you could say its the straw that broke the camels back. But now I must get off this thing, cause come to speak of it, I have to call further family and invite them since his father cannot take interest in it.

I am also spiteful, his parents 50th is coming, I am not going to remind him. I will get our dress clothing in secrecy, hope he forgets so his family knows just what a shit he is.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Maybe a simple way to remind your husband, is to merely point out what is truly important in life and what cannot be regained once missed or lost!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar