• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Grateful For Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloomy

MyPTSD Pro
Im grateful for today.
Im grateful for finally some peace of mind instead a head spinning like a turmoil.
Im grateful for feeling peaceful soul.
Im grateful for my exercise that is my medicine and that makes me overcome those days I think i cant.
Im grateful for feeling and being fysical fit.
Im grateful for having a place to live.
Im grateful for having food to eat.
Im gratful for having atleast some money the next two weeks.
Im greatful for what might have been second chanse to deliver a proper motivation letter to university.
Im grateful that my boss called and I could finally stand up to his bullshit and correct his incorrect bossyness.
Im grateful for feeling the slightest of hope that maybe just maybe I can move towards a better life for me.
Im grateful for this sight and all the wonderful people I encounter.
Im grateful that deadline for the job I want to apply wasnt today anyway but in 4 more days. I still got time.
Im grateful that is spring. The sun was shining today. And the birds are singing in the treetops again.

After watching a program about folk losing their homes due to the being in deep debt, I'm really grateful for having this wee flat to live in.

It was sad to watch them poor folk being evicted from their homes, and I suppose in a way, it's puts some of our problems into perspective, being made homeless late in life that must be a horrible experience to go through.

So that's what I'm grateful for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back