1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Great Forum Outlook

Discussion in 'Social' started by Midnite, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midnite

Midnite Well-Known Member

I like this new forum outlook. It's great and blended well with the colour chosen. I prefer this soothing grey look than the older black version.

i like the "LEARN" on PTSD education too. The green title, information, and simple and clear layout for easy focusing... and most of all the well convey message.

The only missing is the "latest post" icon which used to be in the older version. Is it being omitted?

A job well done, Anthony.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Thanks midnite. You can simply use [DLMURL]http://www.ptsdforum.org/search.php?do=getnew[/DLMURL] to get new posts. Yes, it has been excluded from the new design.

The learning centre will develop over time to contain a complete resource from a-z on PTSD and basically walk a person through how to heal from all the tutorials themselves. This will take a lot of the general same questions away from the forum then, to allow the forum more room to breathe and concentrate on the heart of all PTSD issues, instead of having to repeat itself so much on the basics. I figure the learning centre can take care of the basics in most regards.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar