1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Great Rewards.....

Discussion in 'Accomplishments' started by wildfirewildone, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:loopy: It's almost been a week since the county fair was over.....I am proud to let you know that out of nine entries.....I received 2 ribbons and $5.....six pieces of my cat collection came in second place and.....the art frame I made came in FIRST!!!!!! :cool: I will have to take pictures and put them online....that will wait till next months budget.....I was really disappointed that my pastel chalk drawing didn't place but I guess that the judges weren't into Impressionism....At least my stuff got to be viewed by a lot of people and THAT is something too....When I picked up my stuff last Sunday I saw a guy who occasionally comes to my writers' group [He is infatuated a bit with my poetry!] He was amazed that I'm an artist also and he really liked my drawing!!!!!............
    DREAMING OF PEACE

Jim and Kathy like this.
  2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

That's awesome, congratulations! You must be really excited and proud. I didn't even realize you were an artist. I have loved the photographs you've posted on the forum, are you going to share some art as well? Or have you done so already and I don't know about it? I haven't been on much lately. Anyways, well done, and glad to meet another artist! :)

4. 2quilt

2quilt I'm a VIP

county fair

Cant wait to see your work and your ribbons!

Congratulations!