• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Happy Birthday Veiled For The 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim, Thank you. And please pass on the thank you to Evie for the wonderful gift she gave me after midnight going into my birthday, it was the best. She got me to walk into downtown without my tazer or either of my dogs with my extreme agoraphobia. Helluva gift if you ask me.

Jim, Thank you. And please pass on the thank you to Evie for the wonderful gift she gave me after midnight going into my birthday, it was the best. She got me to walk into downtown without my tazer or either of my dogs with my extreme agoraphobia. Helluva gift if you ask me.

Will do. Heard all about it this morning. Delighted she was able to do it. Conversing with anyone outside immediate family is extremely difficult for her so consider it a compliment. Glad it helped you as well, I'm sure that will alleviate any self doubts she may have about it.

Jim.

Happy Birthday To You!!!! Happy Birthday Too You!!!!! Happy Birthday Dear Veiled, Happy Birthday To You!!!!!

And Many More!!!!

Wishing You A Safe A Glorious Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back