• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Happy Thanksgiving, Fellow Canucks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

becvan

MyPTSD Pro
Happy Thanksgiving guys!!

Today, I'm going to eat Turkey dinner and I will be thinking of all of you!!

And.. I'm grateful: that I have this forum for freindship and support, to have my family's support and love, to have my partner who is crazy enough to want to marry me (I said yes, he asked Saturday), to have my beautiful and loving children, to have my wacky dog.

That's what I am thankful for!!

Bec

My Mother being Jw we do'nt do thanksgiving per say but it's funney the day before she cooks a giant meal but she says it has nothing to do with thanksgiving LOL. I give thanks to the powers that be that I have such loving parents. O ya my kitty Annie to:)

Congratulations Bec and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

And to all of you, my new friends! Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for my kid's, my partner, my friends and I am soooo thankful to have found this site!

I am not a canuck but I'll say it too...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Oh, and Bec....congrats!!!!

bec, congratulations on your engagement! and Happy Thanksgiving! i am not can-whatever that was. but every day can be a day of thanksgiving. great news!

bec, congratulations on your engagement! and Happy Thanksgiving! i am not can-whatever that was. but every day can be a day of thanksgiving. great news!

*chuckles* Canuck is our nickname for a Canadian. And yes a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone (whether you celebrate it today or not!)

Bec

Thanksgiving

Attachments

• head.gif
    head.gif
    30.4 KB · Views: 343
OMG, Delita....you're on PEI??? I LOVE PEI....it's so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

I visited there once and hope to get back there again in my lifetime...

WOW....what I wouldn't give to live there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back