1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'Social' started by She Cat, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. She Cat

She Cat I'm a VIP Premium Member

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day, with tons of food, family, & friends.

Enjoy!!!!!!

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans here :) Have a good one!

4. txmomof3

txmomof3 Active Member

Happy Thanksgiving all! Since my husband has to work tomorrow at BOTH of his jobs, we had a family dinner today with just our immediate family. It was the first time we have ever had a Thanksgiving celebration with just the immediate family and it was really nice.
    Tomorrow, my mom and 2 younger sisters are coming over and we will have another Thanksgiving dinner. My mom is cooking some, so that will help. She offered to have it at her house this year (we usually do Thanksgiving at my house and Christmas at her house) but my 3 kids enjoy being at our house. If the kids are happy, that means I get to spend more time with my mom and sisters :smile:

5. TheDeepestScar

TheDeepestScar Member

Happy Thanksgiving all. I hope that whether you spend it with family or alone that you enjoy the food and well everything. (My meal preparations have already begun--just pre-turkey stuff).

But the real cooking starts tomorrow. Blessings all.

6. Marlene

Marlene I'm a VIP Premium Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I count the folks here as one of the things I'm thankful for.

Lisa

7. Grama-Herc

Grama-Herc I'm a VIP

Marlene, you said that right! We are all thankful for the people here and the help we offer to each other daily!

I consider all of you guys my glue-so to speak! No matter what is going on, there is always someone on line willing to help, or just simply listen.

Happy turkey day to all and for those alone, you really aren't, cuz "WE" are here HERC

8. EmoxxKid

EmoxxKid Active Member

Happy Turkey day everyone!

Just wanted to drop a line and tell everyone to have a good day!

Geneva:eek:ccasion: