1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Have You Ever Been a Fashion Disaster

Discussion in 'Social' started by Scott_Fraser, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott_Fraser

Scott_Fraser Well-Known Member

Hi friends.
    Any of you lads and girls been arrested by the fashion police, or wore something that looked like a disaster on you, but you thought you were being "Chic".
    I used to wear a Tank-top and Orange chequed trousers, I looked like Rupert the Bear. I'm still not very fashion concious. I still wear Rugby tops and a lot of my old army kit, because I am comfortable in them. I do have a suit. But I only wear it occaisionally.

I saw a local girl recently wearing Lime green Stilettos, black nylons and a denim skirt.
    I must admit, I do need help. But what about you lot. What is your worst disaster.
    Cheers
    Scott:thumbs-up

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. YoungAndAngry

YoungAndAngry Well-Known Member

Hmmmm... I'd probally have to say my current outfit.
    Consists of big baggy male fleece pants and a color matching hoody.
    I have 2 outfits, lol, the blue one and the red one...
    I don't think I've worn much else (other than Christmas, school, etc.) since my accident...

Oh how I love my ugly fashion disaster.
    It's my security blanket, I feel 'hidden'

4. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

I am a fashion diseaster most of the time...it's ntoo so much that what I put on doesn't match ...it's just that it's almost exclusively athletic apparrel...

Although, the worst thing I've done is wear socks with flip-flops...(i hate the combo myself) that was b/c my ankles were killing me...any kind of shoes were too much...but it was too cold to be barefoot...

5. Scott_Fraser

Hi really down.
    You probably looked gorgeous in your socks and flip-flops. MMM! Very sexy.LOL.
    Its the person inside the clothes that matters isn't it.
    Cheers
    Scott:hello:

6. Scott_Fraser

Hi Young and Angry.
    As long as you are warm my friend, who cares what you look like.
    Cheers
    Scott:music:

7. mouse

mouse Well-Known Member

I fear that the only fasion that I have is the fact that I wear a uniform most of the time thank god for that otherwise it is T shirts and Jeans and if I relly dress up I wear a sweater, my closet consist of Navy or black withy crsts on the shoulders fro differenrt services. lol maybe I should try shopping but I bet I would buy Navy and Black clothing

8. Scott_Fraser

Hi Mouse how are you. Have you tried reds, or other bright colours. Go on give it a try, you never know, you might like it.
    Cheers
    Scott:hello:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar