1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Having a Break, However Still Reading

Discussion in 'Supporter Discussion' started by Kathy, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

Evie is acutely ill at the moment and between caring for her and keeping Jacob in line, Jim and I have been quite occupied. The last 4 days have been especially busy and stressful. I believe Evie is settling down a bit now, and I have had rest and time to myself, however I find myself with little energy left over for any extra activities.

So, I simply wanted to let everyone here know, I am still visiting and reading with interest, however I am taking a bit of a break from posting. I hope to be feeling more rested again in a few days. Do take care all.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Damiea

Damiea Well-Known Member

get the rest you guys need.. hope things get better and more settled soon! my thoughts are with you guys.

4. She Cat

She Cat I'm a VIP Premium Member

Kathy,

You, Jim, Evie, and Jacob are your main concerns...We will survive. Please take care of yourself and each other....

Big hugs to all of you.

Wendy

5. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Take care Kathy!
    Jen

6. jods

jods Well-Known Member

Take care Kathy.

We will be here when you need us!

BIG HUGS

7. Nicolette

Nicolette ♡ Supporter Admin ♡ Supporter Admin Sponsor $100+

Take care Jim and Kathy.

8. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

Thank you all for your thoughts and wishes. I came on here this morning simply to read once more, however I see several issues I wish to comment on. So much for my break! :rolleyes: However I will try to pace myself. My head feels clearer today.

9. pandora

pandora I'm a VIP

I wish you all the best!

10. She Cat

Kathy,

We all know that you need a break....But do you???

Don't answer this either....Go rest.........

Wendy

11. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

I'm not certain I do... and I did answer! So what does that tell you? :biggrin:

12. She Cat

Oh my we have a wild one here. It tells me that you might just be a tad stubborn....That you have a sense of humor, and don't know when to quit...

Kathy you know better than anyone how much rest that you are going to need to get through the next couple of months.

You, Jim and Evie are going to need every ounce of strength you can muster to get through this....Take what ever time you can now, and rest....

I know that you are dedicated too, that shows so much in all of your post, and the way that you talk to people....I also know that there really aren't al ot of carers now either.. So the ones that are here, can welcome the news ones. I am sure they would be delighted to do so.

Please rest as you are going to need it..

Many hugs....

Wen

13. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Give up Wendy, you will lose this battle. My wife is a very stubborn woman, that I can attest to! ;-)

Jim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar