1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Having a Good Evening - Getting The Hang Of This Forum

Discussion in 'Social' started by Grama-Herc, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grama-Herc

Grama-Herc I'm a VIP

:smile: Herc. Herc is finally getting the hang of this forum and I'm not saying so many dumb things to some really intelligent questions. We all need to celebrate our good times when they happen. They help get us thru the rough ones :crazy-blu WE can all use all the help we can get

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Don't worry herc, questions aren't dumb. The only dumb question is the question not asked. Your doing just fine... it does take a little time to come to terms with a forum the first time you use them. Hell, even I still discover some new things here that I didn't realize I could do, and I'm not kidding either. The FAQ section contains lots of basic info on what the forum contains, or you have the full documenation of the forum at http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/ most of which does not apply to members, only mods and myself, yet can give a larger insight into what you can do with the forum as a member.

4. Grama-Herc

Grama-Herc I'm a VIP

you have been very understanding of me glad to know it has not been a problem.. but at this rate i am gonna need a lot more meds. why my mom got this laptop for me i don't know. i'm not together enough to do this i am getting panic attacks simply trying to learn this thing. spent all evening trying to set up my msn with no luck how do you deal with your panic attacks???

5. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

Work thru um as best as you can. Sometimes just logging on to this site will do it. Check some of the other threads. Panic attacks are a much discussed topic. One step at a time friend.

6. Scott_Fraser

Scott_Fraser Well-Known Member

Good for you herc, old girl. Keep up the good work. And well done, give yourself a pat on the back.
    Scott

7. beatle_bailey

beatle_bailey Active Member

Hi Herc
    u know It took me 3 = day to get my pc on line ,,, I was really surprised I have not broke this thing with a sledge hammer yet ,,:rofl:
    good too know somone else has a ruff time with this contraption

later beatle

8. Grama-Herc

Grama-Herc I'm a VIP

Hey Beatle!! Workked on this ?machine? for 5 hours last night to get this thing set up to live chat only to be told I have an address but that I don't exist. I came real close to driving to the top of the Sunshine Skyway bridge and turning this into the world's most expensive frissbee and throwing it off the highest point of the bridge

9. Grama-Herc

Grama-Herc I'm a VIP

YOO SCOTT how ya doin?? Did you know that I own the world's mst expensive frissbee

10. beatle_bailey

beatle_bailey Active Member

You got me to laugh out loud when I saw your responce to my posting you back about the PC ,,,, I like that most expensive Frizbie thing I have almost smashed this thing so many times its crazy ,,,, but I call soe one or maybhe my daughter and bit-- a bit and who ever I call calms me down enough to wait on tha thought of destution of PC :rofl:

to get on the private chat I still have to down load som thin and was told to go to settongs and do som thin else ,,,:rofl: I don't have a clue yet ,,,, but will ask once more for directions ,,,, I will get there
    :think:
    Beatle

11. Scott_Fraser

Hi Herc me old girl how are you, glad your getting the computer up and running. Why is it that you have the most expensive frisbee in the world. Don't tell me, your going to throw it across the Atlantic and whack me on the head with it for calling you "Old Girl". And yes I'm crawling to you now, how about I call you a "Mature Teenager" does that sound better, my little "Chickadee". LOL:rofl:
    Take care my friend
    Scott:kiss: :hello:

12. Grama-Herc

Grama-Herc I'm a VIP

actually like the old girl thing best of all So how is Scotland. I got my msn chat line and account set up.With the time difference is ther anytime that we could chat???

13. Scott_Fraser

Hi Herc. Yes any evening at about 10pm British Time. I look forward to it.
    Scott:hello: