• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hello from Logan - Fighting PTSD for 6 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

logan

I'v been fighting this for six years it's not to bad when i'm working but during my down time that old coined pharse show of FlashBacks times when i has just a kid or the one that bought all it on.
Don't try this at home
I was clearing some land of trees and a Widow Maker got me she buck off the stump and pinned me.It awhile till could get a crane to lift it off and a surgeon to maybe to ampute but i would'nt have any of that>60 days latter i sort of walked out of the hospital to their amazement.This is the forth operation i' v had some to take out the metal plates because the break ,last one was t fuse my ankle, my down time is the worst.Guess what i broke the metal again,good thing i have sen of humour .Tould the doctor i needed this one stronger,but when do they listen.Alot of crap happened to me as a kid too.But wake up everyday and it's good.Got to stop walking so close to the egde:crazy:

Hey welcome...

I am very sorry to hear all that...

and perhaps you could clear up ....what is a widow maker ...besides the obvious...

A widow Maker

Is a tree cutter's trem
a tree that get's you bye bucking off it's stump or falling bye a light wind
it's amazing till it happen to me i never abou tso many deaths
i hope to make to chat today:thumbs-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back