• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hello - Request for PTSD Research

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pita

New Here
Hello, my name is Pita. I am a high school teacher in Australia. I have a student who is researching the effects of PTSD on family members.

She was wondering if it is okay to post some questions on your forum?

She wants to respect that this is your forum and not post without your permission.

Well, want do you think?

Pita

Hi Pita, more than welcome. Welcome along here. I hope your student gets the desired benefits from speaking with a vast range of people who both experience, and live around PTSD.

Thank you for welcoming us to your forum Anthony. My students awareness of ptsd was raised by a friend experiencing ptsd and the difficulties that she and her family were experiencing. She really wants to understand ptsd better and hopefully raise awareness amoung the wider community.
She will post her questions in the next day or two.
Thanks again for being so welcoming and allowing us access to your forum.
Pita

Hi Pita,

Welcome to the forum. Your student is more than welcome to post questions here and ask away. I am Anthony's wife and have been with him before
PTSD diagnosis (although he had it, we just didn't know what it was) and now post treatment - though it is an illness that is not curable. More than happy to help raise awareness of this debilitating illness as it really does affect more than the person with PTSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back