• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Hello, torture survivor looking to move foreward

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogthroat

MyPTSD Pro
Hello all,
I'm a survivor of childhood sadistic sexual and physical torture. I also lived in a broken home with a verbally and sometimes physically abusive alcoholic father and an emotionally unstable mother. I was diagnosed with PTSD and Psychotic depression sometime ago but had to go on my own journey to reach this point.
I'm relatively young and I'm trying to move on with my life. I want to be around people again and form relationships. I'm definitely in need of support. I look forward to talking to people who share similar difficulties. I don't believe PTSD and trauma is the end of the line. I want to live a full life regardless.

I'm sorry for the horrors you've endured but I'm happy to see you here with people who can understand and empathize with you. You sound like you have a great attitude and you want to heal... you're a survivor. Welcome friend! We are happy to have you!

Pleased to "meet you.:-)I'm glad you're here. I hope you find this a healing place. There are lots of truly compassionate and understanding people here. You've been through hell, share it with us so we can carry that burden with you ( if you feel to). You are right, PTSD and trauma are definitely not the end of the line. Recovery may be a life long and often arduous journey but it's made just one step at a time. Gently does it. Take care. We are walking it alongside you. May you find plenty of care here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back