• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Supporter Her feelings are so big i vanish and drown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay1515

New Here
This is my first time here but I feel very alone in my life of trying to hold up my girlfriend who was neglected and abused as a child. She can lie, abuse me and is always defensive and I just don't matter or exist. No one in my life understands.

Welcome. We understand exactly what youre going through. Read our stories in the supporters section and ask questions. You are not alone here. Take care.

Welcome. I know my supporter feels like he doesn't matter or exist. You aren't alone. I wonder if I can get my husband on here, I think it might be helpful for both of you to talk.

Can I ask, what would make you feel like you matter?

This is my first time here but I feel very alone in my life of trying to hold up my girlfriend who was...
I know the feeling. I feel like I am being crushed under the weight of supporting my spouse. I feel like I am just food for a parasite sometimes. Hopefully it will get better, for both of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back