1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Herc Is Back, Partially

Discussion in 'Social' started by Grama-Herc, Feb 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grama-Herc

Grama-Herc I'm a VIP

:hello: Well, the storm is almost over and it was not very much fun. Having been through the required therapy Of Course I think I know what to do, what to expect,etc. This storm snuck up on me. I really was not prepared at all for the intensity of this one. I am still reeling but getting better. Boy are these thingsa exhausting. Been in bed for days sleeping. Bad news---gotta go wash my mom's clothes in the am and do not want to go outside, but This is my way to GET outside and also I said I would do it. No more of those just not going or doing things--ignoring friends, etc. Gotta improve on my integrety. If you say you will, then you need to RIGHT :doh:

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Scott_Fraser

Scott_Fraser Well-Known Member

Well hello "Ducky" how are you old girl. Hope your feeling ok, missed our little chats so I have. Take it easy ok.
    Scott:hello:

4. beatle_bailey

beatle_bailey Active Member

glad to see you

It is good to see back ,, sounds like you took care of you ,, I probably aught to find a shrink ,, ,, ,, But I will find my way yet ,, ,, ,, I have one good friend from this forum that lives close by ,, ,, we get to talk quote often ,, that helps me keep most of me in the right space of mind ,, ,, that and my AA meetings ,, ,, ,, I believe If you keep doing what is right for you and take those baby steps you will find your way ,, ,, ,, Beatle