1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Hey Anthony How's It Going?

Discussion in 'Supporter Discussion' started by Jen, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Hi Anthony this is the first time I am logging on from work took me a while to work it out? Hows things going at your place? Hows Kerri Anne and baby going? I noticed you have been on for a while this morning just checking.
    Dont overdo it:hello:
    I have a meeting with Anne today I think she is the Relationship counsellor.
    Jen

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hey Jen,

Yer, the computer is on, but I am not at it all day. Kerrie is good, a bit tired, but overall doing much better this time than after Alexander. I put bub to bed last night and ended up crashing myself. The last week has been a bit off a blur, but things are starting to come together now around here. Although, when the MIL goes home in a week or so, that will change things again... doh!

4. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Anthony Tell Kerri Anne I said hello.
    I went to spouses meeting this afternoon it was ok. I was pretty emotional today.
    I think Anne ( I like her way of interpreting things I seem to be able to relate to what she is saying) caught on that I was struggling because as soon as she asked me something I started bawling I spent a lot of time being a bit teary at the session I can see why they have boxes of tissues around the room. There was one poor lady every time she spoke she started to cry which would set me off again?
    Hubby even gave me a cuddle when I went back to work anyway I have nearly talked him into going up to Innisfail tomorrow for the weekend. Will see if he gets out of bed if not I am going anyway.
    Jen

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Good stuff Jen... better out than in, and kick that hubby in the arse and get him moving. It will help him to move himself in the future then.