• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hey Mouse and Veiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have a couple boxes in my room to do... Just what to do with it? And a lot in the garage still. I did not take everything in the move but this house is a lot smaller so no place to put things, but settling in very well now. It is nice not have a trigger around every corner! I cannot believe what a difference it is making even after the road trip from hell and bad luck finding a doc. I feel a lot better.

Now to find a groomer to freshen up the dogs and give my big girl a good bright white coat again and brush her out. Also, to take the kitties to the vet to update rabies shots and have the female fixed and register them at city hall. Nice thing is all is in walking distance. Have not driven since I got here but not in a big rush to, getting out is amazing here.

And even though I have a hang up about police, the presense out here is heavy and the speed trap is next to my house as I live on the edge of town. It suddenly goes from 55 to 30 and they have a good hiding/napping place when not cruising. But as friendly as everyone is proving to be I am not as worried. They see me and just keep going so I have not had to chat to any :) Thanks to my ex hub and boyfriend for that hang up!

I actually feel secure and safe out at 3 AM walking my dog. Major change. Thanks for asking :)

Hey Terry,
It went pretty good I did get a bit nervous, but like you said I kept looking at the judge, didn't get picked on to much by the defence, I actually got to the point that I felt in control, I had the floor and everyone had to listen to me, Anyways long story short Defence had nothing so Our Buddy got charged Guilty with Driving under the influence causeing bodily harm, and they also charged him with the assualt for being such a jerk in the back with us and for hitting us until he was restrained. Thought for sure they throw that charge out. But he came in all cocky and I think pissed off the judge from the get go. Thanks for asking Terry

Veiled sounds like you moved to Mayberry RFD, wish I could find a place like that. Way to go Mouse, It's all just a game. You gotta learn how to play.

Very Mayberry with a population of about 2000 people. And very much out in the sticks... I thought I was before with my farm but this puts a whole new meaning on it even when you live in town! It is proving to do me some so much needed good putting the jumpiness at ease. My son's school I see now is a combo of Jr high and High. He loves it, some of his classes have only 6 kids in it. So apparently the FIL is principal to both LOL... He said it is cool as the school is too small to have cliques and no gangs. Everyone he said is super nice. So kids have adjusted extremely well and quickly with their surroundings too, could not ask for more could I?

LOL none around here... but do the hens in my parrot cage count???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back