• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hi All, I am New and Testing The Site Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi... welcome to the forum. Well... if you have PTSD or are a carer of someone with PTSD, then your in the right place.

Hello and welcome to the site.....I second what Anthony says....If you are suffering from PTSD your in the right place for sure......

Thank you Antony and Portabella. I am not too sure of the rules on this site, however I am a carer of a PTSD victim, and I guess I am looking for other men who love these women and sacrifice so much for them.

Welcome to the forum, lovely to have you. There are many carers on this forum, please visit the Carers Section as well. You are most welcome to share your story there or here.

Welcome. I am also a carer, though not to a spouse. You've come to the right place to learn and share.

Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back