1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Hi Andrea - Does It Snow There?

Discussion in 'Supporter Discussion' started by jods, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jods

jods Well-Known Member

Hi Andrea, just wondering how you are doing. Hope all is well. I've got a silly question-Does it snow where you are? :brrr: I've never seen snow so I guess it's a novelty to me. Our summer has started & it's going to be about 33 degrees celcius today :cool: (sorry I don't know what that is in your temp). Don't really like the heat that much but hey you can't do much about the weather!

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. jods

jods Well-Known Member

Just found out 33c is 91.4 far.Sorry not a maths genius & had to find a conversion table!

4. Andrea42

Andrea42 Active Member

Hi Jods! :)

haha yeah it doesnt snow much in California....specially where i live in Burbank (LA) But we have Big Bear and stuff where we can visit snow and ski and stuff lol
    Right now for me its very cold (Im actually freezing!! lol) but its about 40 degrees which in reality is not that cold lol :loopy:

I guess i am just ok at the moment....got home from work tired... ive had the flu for the last week... hubby cooked dinner so that made me happy but now he does not want to be bothered so im kinda lonely....oh well hope to hear from you
    ::hugs::

5. jods

jods Well-Known Member

Hmmm, should have taken note that you were from California. :wall:

Sorry things aren't going the best for you at the moment. Hope your feeling better soon. At least your hubby is cooking you dinner. That's a start.
    Big hugs to you. Take care of yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar