1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Hi Everyone... It's Been a While

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sarah, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarah

sarah New Member

Hello Everyone,
    My husband is a OIF veteran and has ptsd. He recently was hospitalized a few days ago. I initially logged in to learn more of his condition, but after seeing the strong support group, I found that there are many people out there like me, experiencing very simliar issues.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Welcome back Sarah!

Nice to see you back here. Check out the carers section as we have a strong group on the go there!

bec

4. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Welcome back Sarah. Not certain I was present whilst you were here last. However. I am also a carer. Feel free to post in Carers. We are delighted to have you.

Jim.

5. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:hello: I'm sad :frown: to hear that your hubby had to be hospitalized....Hopefully he'll get some good help and be further on his way to recovery....I know it can't be easy on you....don't know exactly as I'm not a carer... but I do have people to care about....You will have plenty of support here....which is why this forum exists.....We also have lots of info. to help with what you and your hubby are going through with his PTSD...My prayers are with you....GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

6. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Welcome back....

7. Marlene

Marlene I'm a VIP Premium Member

Welcome back, Sarah!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar