1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Hi, Glad I Found This Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rowdydog, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rowdydog

Rowdydog New Member

Hi everyone, I'm 38 years old, diagnosed w/PTSD two years ago. At the time, everything started making sense to me through therapy, but I had to drop therapy due to the loss of my health insurance and I'm no where NEAR getting through this. This forum will be a good start I'm sure.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Welcome to the forum Rowdy!

yes this place is an excellent start.

bec

4. mouse

mouse Well-Known Member

Dog
    I agree with Bec this is a great place to be,welcome

5. Marlene

Marlene I'm a VIP Premium Member

Welcome to the forum...we're glad you found us.

6. willing

willing Active Member

Rowdydog,
    Well hopefully this will help. To be started down the road to recovery and then stopped must be the hardest. Sounds as bad as having a cigarette but no lighter. Welcome this is available 24/7 and the writing is good for us.
    See you around,
    Patty

7. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hi rowdy, welcome to the forum.

8. pandora

pandora I'm a VIP

Welcome to the forum.

9. Rowdydog

Rowdydog New Member

Hi everyone, haven't been here lately. My boss is watching out for me. Anyhow. Things are getting worse for me, drinking, depression, and I think it's affecting my daughter (she's 18). I feel like I'm at the end of my rope but I'm hanging on. Don't like hanging on though.

10. sparta21

sparta21 Member

Until about 4 months ago, I was drinking every night after work. My depression is still sometimes so powerful I feel as if the air is being sucked out of my lungs. So I very much understand where you are. Reading your posts and those of others is helping to shine some light for me. I didn't think I'd post here more than once, but I keep coming back. The fact that you've written here is a sign of hope and strenght. And it helps open the world at bit for me. Good luck to you.