• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Hi, I Am New Here And Need To Learn About Ptsd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum! :D

Read through the different threads on this site, you'll find out a huge amount about ptsd. Reading different people's experiences and their trauma diaries is a great way to gain insight, understand yourself and not feel so alone in all of this.

*offers hugs* :-)

Hi Carla,

Welcome to the PTSD Forum! :)

This site is a great place for information about PTSD and the shared experiences of the other members should provide you with a lot of information about different coping methods. I hope you find this information and the support helpful as you work on healing.

Take care.

Debbie

Hi there,

Have you been diagnosed with PTSD, or are you just curious? I recommend you check out the home page, wiki pages. They can give you the best information.

Safenow, I have been diagnosed with PTSD. I have looked for a local support group but I can't find any at all. I have looked for a year now.

Carla, you have found a very good forum for that. Lots of wonderful, supportive people here.

Did you get a chance to check out the wiki information pages yet? Anthony's information is logical, and written well.

Sorry to hear you are one of us, but at least you found this forum. Which means you are going in the right direction.

Nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back