• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hi I'm New Here - I Suffer PTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolly

New Here
Hi ,My name is Dolly,I have ptsd and fell across this site tonight and I;m glad I did,its nice to find a place where others understand you.
:smile:

Hi Dolly,

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully this site will be able to provide you with some answers but more importantly support from those who understand.

welcome. Here you will be able to :rofl: , :mad: ,:crazy-eye ,:smile: , and tell your story at your own time. It's awesome. Glad you are here!
nam

hi and welcome hope it provides you with what your looking for. and know you are not alone with the struggle

Hey Dolly,

Welcome aboard, and look forward to chatting with you more. Glad you found us, and really glad you joined and said hello. Those are some tough steps at the best of times with PTSD. Good stuff.

Hi Dolly! This site is full of resources and people who understand. And people who have managed to pull through the worst - hang around some more!

:smile::hello: h i to you all,I'm sorry I have not been on here ....I lost my password :dontknow: somewhere in my head and only worked it out today....:crazy-eye .
Thank you for the nice welcome,now i have found my way back I will get here more often.
cheers Dolly

Welcome to my world Dolly! If I dont write everything down, I forget it. My kids asked if I have alzheimers...I told them no I have "sometimers"....sometimes I remember, sometimes I dont. I use two different passwords for everything so I dont have to write those down. On second thought, I might ought to in case i forget those too!
Welcome back! I just joined a few days ago. Im really enjoying the site
Nancy

I am new too...

Hi Dolly,

Well, hi. I am new as well and I am sure you have questions like I do.

Have a nice day,

Zamboni

Message to newcomer!!!

:thumbs-up Welllllllllllllcome!!!! I was like you when I found this site...Extremely GLAD!!! You will find here much support...information...FUN!! I have found a place where I am not a stranger...where I don't have to avoid and hide a part of my life because of the stigma of PTSD [or any other "mental illness"] You've arrived at a very good place!!! :thumbs-up Don't feel that every time you connect that you have to post something...There's alot of jokes you can read!!!! As well as oooodles of information regarding PTSD!! :biggrin:
wildfirewildone:crazy-eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back