• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hi I'm New - Running Out of Treatment Options

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have researched emdr and have heard it can have benefits. I would try it. I have been on medications and the medications made me have more mental and physical problems, so emdr would, in my opinion, be less trying than many of the medications which can cause diabetes, and other physical problems.

I say, go for it. The side effects are no less dangerous than the other options you have had.

I wish my therapist would prescribe it. I would try anything.

Good luck and God bless.

I've had six emdr treatments todate. I noticed that one trigger is the phone so we worked on ot. Since that started I have had a hard time with the phone even broke two. I'm getting very scared now because my care givers are saying we've done everything. I feel like a prisoner in my own home. I scared my family give up to my friends and coworkers did. IT really scary when your dogs are the only true freinds you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back