• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Hi, I'm New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey_Phi

New Here
Hi!

I just joined this site after going through a really intense transformation at an ayahuasca healing center in the Amazon jungle of Peru. I am here to share my experience with others as I have finally found a cure to my PTSD after all these years of suffering alone. Nothing else worked! I hope I can inspire some of you to use the same alternative. Love,

Joey Phi.

I hope I don't offend you, I don't think there is yet a known cure for PTSD, but there are ways of coping with it. I'm glad you found this forum. You well find lots of support here!! Welcome!
smile.png

No worries, I don't get easily offended :) I guess I meant I found a cure that works for me.

I believe that statement reflects the reality, some things work on some and not on others. But I would be curious to find out more about it, like what have been the documentated results, the percentage of succes, what would be the cause of failure, etc. ? With what happened to me and being confronted to human nature, I do ask questions, and I do also have a scientific formation ... So I just ask questions. don't worry, I even drove some of my university professors a bit wacky, but my questions were founded. So like I said, I would really like to know more about this cure, how it works, how you found out about it, etc.

Hi Joey,

Welcome to the forum. Yes, it's kind of a tough opening statement to follow up on, since to say roundly 'There's no cure for PTSD' sounds rather unwelcoming after you've just said there is.:) Marie managed it pleasantly though, although it is true. The thing is, is that there's genuine damage to the brain basically-unless this can be repaired ( so far not the case ) it's not a matter of the word cure able to be applied to PTSD. Managed well, to be sure. Is a treatment resulting in a symptom- free life what you're speaking of? Not many of us could make it to the Amazon, to be sure but would sincerely like to know more.

Thanks much,

Anni

I have been in Peru using Ayahuasaca for 7 months, mostly with a shaman in the forest. This period has helped me forgive my parents, and release a lot of anger which I didn't even know existed.

This was 10 years ago. Since then I have been traumatised 6 years ago.

Lately I have started to use Ayahuasca again, which I prepare, and take by myself. Today for example, I have felt that while vomiting and uncontrollable shouts that accompanied it, I could feel pain and hurt in my body, and that it has been released. It was pretty difficult.

Usually I sing, and it helps me stay positive and not be carried away by the negativity that rises.
There is definitely other positive aspects of doing the sessions, such as clarity about thing I need to do in my life.

I assume that I still have a long way to go since it seems deep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back