1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Hi , I'm Seabee Mike

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Seabeevet, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seabeevet

Seabeevet Active Member

I was just reading Jarhead (something) post about her husband. It made me cry and fear I act a little like her husband. I have had 15 years to deal with me, From the gulf war , Somalia, and a bad day in spain. I am new to talking , I also am having a really hard time reading others thoughts here.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Welcome to the forum again and maybe this thread will help you understand why there can be problems reading other people's entries. [DLMURL]http://www.ptsdforum.org/thread556.html[/DLMURL]

Talking does get easier in time and it really does help as we know exactly how you feel and what you are going through, many of us walk the walk everyday. You may find comfort in knowing you are not all alone in this.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
  4. resurrection

resurrection Member

Welcome

:hello: Oright man

5. Seabeevet

Seabeevet Active Member

Thank you both.

6. She Cat

She Cat I'm a VIP Premium Member

Hey Mike,

Welcome to the forum.....Glad that you found this place. Sometimes it can give you a warm fuzzy feeling, other times.......Well I will leave it at that. LOL!!!!!!

Again welcome.

Wendy

7. Marlene

Marlene I'm a VIP Premium Member

Welcome to the forum.

Lisa

8. Seabeevet

Seabeevet Active Member

Hi Wendy and Lisa. I am thankful of the kind people here. I am looking for the warm fuzzy feeling but have not found it yet :dontknow: :) , It was a good day today. Last night was a hard night. At least I am alive and surrounded by people who love me. (My Family) I don't think I can ask for more..:wink:

9. Palakika

Palakika New Member

Welcome Mike, I too am a Veteran... As difficult as it is talking, writing, and reading helps!

10. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:thumbs-upWelcome to the forum!!! I hope you'll find what you need here!! PEACE TO THE PLANET

11. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Welcome to the forum!

bec

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar