• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Hi, Ive Been Lurking For A While. Thought It Was Time To Introduce Myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been watching these forums for a while, but it was only yesterday I had the courage to join because I find it extremely difficult to talk about my problems. However, i had an idea last October to reach out to people online... My idea was, if we could talk about things anonymously maybe we could help each other. So I made a video that i wanted to post to YT, but I never did...

I forgot all about until it new years eve when I was feeling really down, which is when i thought about posting it here. Im still extremely embarrassed about it, but i feel its about time to take some positive steps for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. We've been doing it together since Anthony created the forum over 10 years ago.
A lot of experience here. Compassion and understanding. And support and we even have fun here.
Hope you find it as helpful as the rest of us have.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard mate

I'm constantly amazed how kind and supportive people are here.

You don't need to discuss your issues if you don't feel like it. You can still be encouraging or share bits of advice as you get more comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back