• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hi! My Name is Jeff, and I Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

New Here
Some people may think I'm crazy, but I have undergone an abundance of trauma all throughout my life. You may be asking what may have happened to me. Seeeing that this may be an important part of this forum; I think that it would wise for the reader to understand where I'm coming from. The following information may help you to understand where I'm coming from: a. I was hit in the head while I was riding my tricycle; b. I fell off of the back of a chair while watching "Josie and the Pussy Cats;" c. My mother banged my head into the hard wooden floor in the region of the frontalis until I passed out; d. Iwas stabbed in the sixth grade by another kid; e. I broke my arm in a fight in the eighth grade during a fight; f. I was cheep shotted by a guy around the same year when he hit me with a tekepone receiver; g. Iwas shot in the leg at the age of seventeen; h. I had to save my mother's life from being beat to death at the age of fifteen so I killed the guy; g. I got into trouble wth the law and they forced me into the Army instead of going to prison (That was for backing up into the used car lot building and stealing this brand new.I got away from the police until I ran out of gas). While in the Army I entered special operations and went to various parts of South America. Before moving forward with the details of special operations I must advise you on some other pertinant ideas. While in the Army Iwas hit in the head by a blunted instrument causing me to be knocked out, I was told to put up this tower by a Major and the apparatus went straight into transformer which almost killed me and black out seven German towns. In South America I was shot in the right leg, cut with a machette, and sliced with a dagger. THis is not counting the numarous car wrecks I was in.

Wow!

I really don't know what to say but.. Im saying a prayer for you. Being trama just my one time is enough for my lifetime, but to be tramatized several times, I don't know how you do it but You are definietly stronger than you think. It is Obvious that God is watching over you and loves you very much.

Sincerely,
Immora

Welcome to the forum my friend. I hope you find it as helpful as I have. Since you are a professional T, you may know alot of the information already. However, something I think you will find both helpful and interesting is that people here are supportive, caring, and very accepting. This forum is a community of people world wide who struggle with PTSD or have loved ones who struggle with PTSD. Something else that has helped me alot is hearing about other people's struggles and how they have managed to get through them. One can learn alot from other PTSD sufferers. Take gentle care of yourself.

Love & Care,
Marilyn S.

Some people may think I'm crazy, but I have undergone an abundance of trauma all throughout my life. You may be asking what may have happened to me.
Welcome aboard. Nope, not asking you anything. I feel that if you feel it's time to share, you will. If you don't care to, you don't have to.

Seeeing that this may be an important part of this forum; I think that it would wise for the reader to understand where I'm coming from. The following information may help you to understand where I'm coming from: a. I was hit in the head while I was riding my tricycle; b. I fell off of the back of a chair while watching "Josie and the Pussy Cats;" c. My mother banged my head into the hard wooden floor in the region of the frontalis until I passed out; d. Iwas stabbed in the sixth grade by another kid; e. I broke my arm in a fight in the eighth grade during a fight; f. I was cheep shotted by a guy around the same year when he hit me with a tekepone receiver; g. Iwas shot in the leg at the age of seventeen; h. I had to save my mother's life from being beat to death at the age of fifteen so I killed the guy; g. I got into trouble wth the law and they forced me into the Army instead of going to prison (That was for backing up into the used car lot building and stealing this brand new.I got away from the police until I ran out of gas). While in the Army I entered special operations and went to various parts of South America. Before moving forward with the details of special operations I must advise you on some other pertinant ideas. While in the Army Iwas hit in the head by a blunted instrument causing me to be knocked out, I was told to put up this tower by a Major and the apparatus went straight into transformer which almost killed me and black out seven German towns. In South America I was shot in the right leg, cut with a machette, and sliced with a dagger. THis is not counting the numarous car wrecks I was in.

Actually, doesn't surprise me any. Many PTSD/CPTSD survivors have had similar traumatic experiences.

I will say though that your Traumatic Brain Injury is already showing it's severity in you, just from this post. Because what I learned from my time in the Army is there is no spec ops. And those that really are, really aren't.

I missed the ten minute edit limit....

Welcome aboard. Nope, not asking you anything. I feel that if you feel it's time to share, you will. If you don't care to, you don't have to.

Actually, doesn't surprise me any. Many PTSD/CPTSD survivors have had similar traumatic experiences.

I will say though that your Traumatic Brain Injury is already showing it's severity in you, just from this post. Because what I learned from my time in the Army is there is no spec ops. And those that really are, really aren't.

To make what I said sound better....
Spec Ops is like a pink elephant. Everyone knows they exist, and the only ones that have met them are either really stoned, really drunk, or damned lucky. :hello::pot:

Spec Ops is the Roto Rooter of the military, AFAIC. :occasion:

Jeff & Cactus,

It must be hard to know you were fighting for your country and at the same time know that what you where doing was not going to be acknowledged or merrited to your repitoure of valor. Its like the military has made it your dirty little secret instead of their criminal secret for ever making people go through those things to begin with. I know this sounds strange but I can relate. You see, as a child sexual abuse survivor, it was made out to be like it was my dirty little secret too! Well, its not of course! Neither is it for you guys. You did what you had to do and suffered and survived. Just like I would be a heroine in a dramatic novel you are heros in my book and deserve to be treated with honor, dignity, and respect. I know that is against what the minitary indictrinates you with but let your humanity shine by realizing that you have done something to take pride in regardless of how violated you may feel. You are HEROS!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Marilyn

We were there to serve, not to argue policy. They assign you a job, you do it to the best of your ability. Policy debates is for the citizens.

Nothing worse than serving your country and finding out that the very rights you'e fighting for elsewhere has been stripped from you here stateside. All because the citizens expect the military to do everything.

The military fights for your rights in other countries, YOU GUYS should be fighting for them here. Vote, protest, seek a redress of grievances, sue, or even publicize- it's amazing what the citizens can do IF they really want to. Do they? Look at what rights have been lost so far and tell me who really cares.

Welcome to the forum Jeff, glad to have you hear. We are hear to support you Jeff, so please use the forum to help yourself, that is the idea of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back