1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Hi - New and Wanting to Learn

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sherri, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sherri

sherri New Member

:loopy: Hi everyone. I am here for the first time. Was just surfing the net this, another sleepless night. I am trying to syke myself into doing this thing with meeting people who have P.T.S.D like i do. I must say I am reluctant right now because I have never been allowed to talk about it. It is very difficult for me to even type this. I am hoping somehow I can be helped if I can meet other people who have this curse. Please bear with me while I learn what this site has to offer. I pray for all of us.

nie likes this.
  2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Welcome to the forum. Just jump in.

4. Marlene

Marlene I'm a VIP Premium Member

Sherri,

Welcome to the forum.

Lisa

5. She Cat

She Cat I'm a VIP Premium Member

Hi,

Welcome to the forum...It can be scary to post in a place where you are the Newbie on the block, but we don't bite....Hell we don't even have a bark here....Even though the picture of the dog, with the warning is there....Anthony is straight forward, but has a sense of humor too!!!!!!

Wendy

6. 2quilt

2quilt I'm a VIP

you are in the right place

Yes, Welcome! You have come to the right place. We are all here to talk about PTSD. Most of us have it, some of us are loved-ones of someone with PTSD and are here to support them and learn how to live with that person better, but we are all here to talk with each other and learn from each other. Look around this site and read everything that looks interesting to you. Post questions. We are a friendly and informative bunch; join us.

7. Zamboni

Zamboni Active Member

Hi Sherri,

Welcome, this is a very good place. Like any relationship, this place takes time. I am new too, and there is a lot of things to read and to think about.

- Zamboni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar