• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Hi, New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I came across this forum whilst trying to research more about my ptsd and emdr therapy which I've been told I'll be starting. I felt like this looked like a really inviting space where I could possibly help and also gain support from. I've been in therapy before with CBT, now currently waiting to see a trauma therapist with my local complex needs team (uk based) it will be the first time delving into my past traumas. I've had 3 assessments to basically get my info and they've (whole team of different mh professionals) discussed me in a meeting and decided that emdr will be beneficial. Anyway I've been diagnosed with chronic depression, GAD, ednos, borderline personality disorder and ptsd. History is multiple traumas including abuse.

So I'm not sure if there are specifics I need to include in this introduction so forgive me if I haven't included them. Just wanted to say hi and hopefully this forum will be of use, I could really do with some support xo

Welcome...everything you listed is covered here.
Glad you found us. This is a very well rounded community full of support.
Hope we see you around.

Thank you :)

Welcome to the forum. A wealth of information is here for you. Best of luck to you on your journey!!

Thank you so much, this site is already being helpful so

Welcome...everything you listed is covered here.
Glad you found us. This is a very well rounded community full of support.
Hope we see you around.

Thank you, everyone has been so friendly and looking around the forum it shows that everyone is so supportive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back