• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hi PTSD and Bipolar

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt1967

Confident
hello all and thankyou as this is the most helpful site i have come across about ptsd i feel i've learned more on your site than i already know or can make any sense of.I really like the smaller chunks of information its very helpful i live in uk,,2 children Daughter 17 (on tues)son 14.Not really understanding my experience much but more than i was at mo and hoping to find some answers already i notice about the drunkenness thing but didn't have the words really good to come across your site.Can't remember when i was told ptsd but i think most of my adult life (40 now )has been horrible last 3 or so years i think at that time also got diagnosis of bipolar disorder something that might have been there before too (um not sure if thats a trigger).I like your site loads thanks everyone for being here .Ruth

Hi Ruth and welcome to the forum. There is so much information here to help and I'm glad your taking advantage of it.

Good luck
Tammy

Hi and thanks so much Tammy its helpful to try and make sense good luck to you too

Welcome to the forum.

Hope that you get some peace from this site. It's a great place for help.

Thankyou She Cat :-) hope you get closer to all the things that you need to help you too.I feel something that feels different from this place and people it's good feels helpful.

Welcome to the forum, Ruth.

There is so much accurate content, support, identif. and friendship throughout the forum. Hope you learn and share much. Look forward to seeing you on the forum. As well as, looking forward to you finding a helpful understanding of your PTSD, and how to heal and how to live more peacefully.

Why do I care. Obvious. I guess some of the same reasons anthony does. My experience is that PTSD, its symptoms and pain is terribly magnified and worsened by having to go it alone.

We've found this forum now and there's much to learn, much hope and success for healing and a far improved life exper. to have and share with others.

Please take care Ruth, :smile: and so glad you found us all. :thumbs-up

Hope

I'd like to understand more and make changes.
The forum is excellent i haven't come across people and information like this .Especially so many helpful things all in one place.
Thanks for giving hope Hope to me and others and for how you care :-) Glad you are here.
Ruth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back