• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Undiagnosed Hi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not a good writer...im srry if i make no sense...
im butterfly (not reel name...), im 14...i live with guardians...in quebec...
a counselor at school said i might have ptsd...no dignosis...am anorexic...
havew bad dreams...am bullyed n called a slut at school b/c it came out wht my dad did to me...after i backtsabed him by teling...im sryy...i have trouble tlking about me...

Hi Butterfly, you make sense to me

When I'm scared I feel like it's impossible that what I say will make any sense to others, but it always makes sense to people who have experienced similar kinds of things

I have trouble talking about me too, I'm so sorry this is difficult for you but I understand and lots of people here will too.

In my personal experience, people at school are not the best people in the world, very often scared themselves, and therefore judgemental, wanting to fit into a very shallow, stupid idea of what people should be like but heh - when you're at school it doesn't necessarily help to know that, you just want someone to understand innit?

Do you think the counselor might be right? I mean does that maybe make sense to you? How do you feel about that?

All the best and welcome to the forum

Hi Butterfly, you make sense to me
When I'm scared I feel like it's impossible that what I say will make any sense to others,

i duno...othr ppl deal w/worse...my dad hurt me...but not always...jst cnt sleep...bad dreams...cnt eat...not worth feeding...sholdnt wast ur time...srry...ty for replying...

Last edited by a moderator:
@ButterflyDisco

You are so right, lots of people do deal with worse than us. And sometimes thinking that way makes me feel a little bit better, like it puts things into perspective and I needn't feel so bad.

And sometimes it doesn't help at all. Sometimes it makes me feel like it's bad to feel like my problems are worth being bothered about.

And lots of people who don't really understand what I've been through have treated me like my problems aren't really worth being bothered about - but really what do they know?

I'm so sorry you feel bad. Today I had a complete meltdown, almost all day, felt so frightened, felt like I was too much for anyone to bother with me.

Have calmed down a small bit now, and think maybe the rejecting messages I got as a child have lodged themselves in my head - so hard to get past them? Does it feel like that for you?
No need to feel sorry luvvie xxx

You are so right, lots of people do deal with worse than us. And sometimes thinking that way makes me feel a little bit better, like it puts things into perspective and I needn't feel so bad.

i was molested...feels like im nt worth bettr...im srry u had bad day...

Me too hun, was it recent or in the past? hugs if ok xx
i tried to kill myself 8 mnths ago...they askd why...they said it abnormal for 13 year old (am 14 now) to try...
stopped then...had a things done in hospital...eviden ce collection...nightmares about it...dad arrested...was from 6 to 13...live w/guardians now...ignore me...ppl found outt at school...bullied...admiting it worse thing ever done...

My heart goes out to you @ButterflyDisco

I think @Solara is right, in that I hope he cannot hurt you now?

But I know I told my mum what was happening to me when I was 11 and she didn't believe me, said I must've been mistaken

Honestly it felt like some part of me died in that moment.

It's so awful that your confidence has been betrayed, the people at your school have no business knowing your innermost secrets and I am so sorry to hear they know and are stupidly judging you for it.

I was bullied too, like I said people at school really don't understand generally speaking, they don't have the experience or maturity to deal with things like this. The people who bullied me were just kids who didn't understand, same goes for anyone that is bullying you.

Have you been offered any therapy for all of this? Such a lot for you to deal with xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back