• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

OCD Hmmmm new diagnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogananjiggs

Learning
Not really an accomplishment but had appt on Wed ..... turns out I have OCD along with cPTSD (good punk rock song in there oi) that makes things a little clearer on why nasty thoughts would not leave me alone and pop up for no reason.
Plus weaning off meds to see if it helps cause the ones I'm on are making things real nasty. Fingers crossed

YAY! Weaning off meds is one of the best decisions I have made. Glad to hear you are starting that journey. It must feel good to get a proper diagnosis so you can start the road to healing :) x

I am on Effexor and I downdosed from four pills to three a day and it took about two months for me to stabalize, I have read of people getting brain zaps when going off of this medication, not looking forward to that at all. I wish you the best and please keep updating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back