1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Hold On To Your Panties - Cause I"M BACKKKKK!!

Discussion in 'Social' started by becvan, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Well I finally got my internet back (had some phone line problems here!) So now you have to put up with me full-time again! :loopy:

Moving went well. We are getting settled in, but I will post on that later. I have a lot of reading to catch up on!!

bec

Loloma likes this.
  2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Well done Bec, good on you! Welcome back. You were definitely missed.

Jim.

4. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Glad the move went well and to have you back.

5. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:hello: :loopy: I am soooooo happy to see that you've moved and are back online!!!! Remember to just take the unpacking slow....Exercise a little...Eat at least 2 meals a day....Get a good nights rest....When will you start therapy???? I hope soon....Oh....Do something fun that you like to do every day!!!!:wink: You are soooo special and deserve to treat yourself well!!!!! :clap: SPREADING THE PEACE

6. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

Lovely to have you back, Bec. I am looking forward to hearing how you fare in Thunder Bay. I always found it to be a beautiful city.

7. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

Welcome home Bec!!!!!

8. pandora

pandora I'm a VIP

Welcome back Bec....I hope things are working out well for you and your family. Take Care
    pandora

9. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

welome back bec! i am intrigued...so, are you a panty thief? and how do you manage that over the internet? just messing with you, glad you are back.

10. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Cookie, the first glance I got all I saw were PANTIES and thought oh great who needs their bull removed now... Thanks, Bec :p pptthh. Actually as far as that goes I think they are getting a clue :)

11. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

bec

12. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

hey Bec, glad the move went well...and that you're back...thought of you today as i made an iced cap disappear ;P hope there's a timmy's nearby LOL

13. jods

jods Well-Known Member

Welcome back Bec!
    Hope you are enjoying the new area, the start of many new & hopefully happy memories for you. Enjoy a timmy's for me lol!