1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Homesick - Pics Of The Place I'm Leaving

Discussion in 'Social' started by permban0077, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

OK, I am still at ex's waiting for my new transmission to be put in my van to drive, hubs and kids gone on the road... I am miserable. I am already homesick and wish I was in a hotel. But I felt like sharing my home I am leaving. I have tonnes of pics but these are a couple. I hate leaving my home especially no clue what my new one is like.
    Hope these come out.

Attached Files:

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Nam

Nam I'm a VIP

It sure is nice Veiled. All that open space!

It's ok to be homesick already. You've put in a lot of work at this farm. You've also come along way in healing at this very house.

The unknown is scary, but I have confidence that you can make just about any house a home.

4. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Veiled, what can i say that looks so wonderful the green paint job all fenced in im in CHOOK heaven oops more dirty chook thoughts!

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Very nice veiled... I love open spaces. The house looks a bit odd to me, being the difference between American and Australian type housing, but very nice. I love open space, room to move, you can yell without a neighbour knowing, all the benefits of being on property.

6. nov_silence

nov_silence Well-Known Member

What a wonderful looking place. I grew up with chickens. Nothing like a rooster pissing off the neighbors at 5 am!

7. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

Nice veiled!! Your house looks like a barn... is it converted from an old barn?

8. permban0077

Nope just built like that, my neighbors told me they remember the guy building it... (Once I got into the wiring I saw he had to have been high half the time!) Had that farm house charm I was looking for when house hunting. I thought it looked like an old barn too with a garage added, that was what I liked about it.

I had my baby upstairs in that house and hoped to leave it to her one day, so it was very sentimental to me.

9. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

Oh that's cool veiled. I know of some old barns that have been converted, but I didn't realize people actually built them from scratch like that. It sucks that you have to move though, given the sentimental value you attach to the place. Maybe you can buy it back again someday!

10. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

Looks like a peaceful place. Don't see any ducks though....HA. Maybe the new place will be as peaceful. AFLAC

11. YoungAndAngry

YoungAndAngry Well-Known Member

When I look at those pics, I feel warm and cozy!

12. permban0077

Here is one set of a fresh hatch of babies for you... Momma leading them out for their first romp in the grass.

And the poor momma who all the ducklings decided was mom LOL... Had a few hatch days apart on their nests.

Attached Files:

13. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

Ooooh... I just love ducks. I always wanted one for a pet. Those dogs are gorgeous, too!