• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How Did You Sleep Last Night?

I was awake until midnight, and when I tried to get to sleep I had the dream of my abusive ex-nanny killing my brother, so I ended up in my parents bed-first time in a long time! (like a month.) My mother had to calm me down and tell me that my little brother was sleeping in the next room and that he wasn't dead.

So this is a long winded way of saying I didn't sleep very well and had a bad night.

Got really worked up yesterday. I was so angry. I could not sleep, my mind would not let me. I managed to get 3 hours sleep altogether. I just wish for sleep. I am so exhausted.

I stayed up late and slept good with no nightmares or dreams. Yay for me. Hugs for everyone not sleeping good. It is a terrible thing to have lousy sleep with nightmares.

Back