• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How Did You Sleep Last Night?

I didn't sleep well. I was feeling uncomfortable and I was seeing bad dreams. I was trying to adjust myself and somehow slept. Thank goodness I don't remember anything from it, just a little bit piece of it. It was about me and my life.

People in the next street to us were having a very loud party that went on all night until about 4am. Lots of screaming and shouting, clearly they were all very drunk.

So, they woke me up several times and I also dreamt that they got into my house and attacked me which was terrible as I woke up and could still hear shouting and it was a while before I could tell myself I was safe and it was just a nightmare.

Really sick of sleeping so badly :sleep:

I slept well except watching one dream. It was with my dad and he was trying to stop me getting laptop I would love to purchase. In fact, someone was giving me and he was trying to stop this all. I kept feeling no one can change what I am destined to have and no one can take away anything from me. I felt protected by nature/god.

Back